Full Stack Developer
- Css, Sass
- .NET Razor
- Node, npm
- .NET C#, .NET MVC
- SQL, SQL Server
- git, svn
- Unit Testing
- Deployment automation
Available on request
Detail oriented and highly adaptable professional with experience developing, testing, and deploying software.
Fulcrum Software Solutions
2012 - Present
- Transitioned from junior developer to team lead for multiple projects.
- Co-led conversion of PHP application to .NET C# then as team lead continued with enhancements and new features.
- Co-led conversion of Classic ASP application to .NET C#.
- Developed Windows software for digital signs adding enhancements and new features.
- Developed automated deployment process for multiple projects.
DC Data Coordinator
2006 - 2012
- Developed 60+ data databases and 200+ archive databases using MS Access that enabled users to access, analyze, and report on human resources and trailer inbound and store return operations.
- Redesigned and enhanced employee administration MS Access database to allow HR personnel to accurately report on employee titles, attendance, and performance.
- Re-engineered and expanded MS Access database for Inbound department with an effective means to track trailers across 5 buildings, eliminating manual processes and data standardization issues.
- Developed inventory database to enable additional distribution centers to track inventory utilized for marketing and product demonstrations.
- Delivered $40K in savings through the automation of previously manual functions.
Group Lead/Report Developer
2004 - 2006
- Designed numerous tools that enhanced the capture and reporting of data within the Warehouse Management System for enhanced decision making
Merchandise Processor, Material Handler
- Cross-trained and promoted through virtually every department in the distribution center based on willingess to learn, work ethic, and commitment to performance achievement and continuous improvement.
- Received numerous awards for achievements and recognized for willingness to step outside of role and assist with training in other departments.